Back to School Interviews for the 2023 schoolyear




I'm techno illiterate but I'm learning!  I've been asked to post some recent interviews on my blog so here they are.  

The first is when I spoke with Mike Smyth about changes to the grading system in British Columbia August 10. 

Interview about Letter grades with Mike Smyth on CKNW radio

The second one is about cell phones and their place in classrooms.  Mike and I had a good discussion about this on August 30

Cell Phones in Schools. Discussion with Mike Smyth CKNW Radio

Ryan Price on CFAX radio was good enough to ask me about cell phones in schools the following day, August 31

Talking Cell Phones in Schools with Ryan Price on CFAX Radio

And another wee interview on Global TV News the same day.

https://globalnews.ca/video/9931453/should-cell-phones-be-banned-in-schools/

Finally, another interview with Ryan about Letter Grades

Letter Grade Interview with Ryan Price on CFAX Radio, September 6


Hope this might offer some information on these important issues as we head back to school next week.  All the best to those parents, educators and kids out there! 



Comments

Popular Posts